Give. Volunteer. Share Your Story.
Give to Help Others
Help the Valley Points Family YMCA make an impact in the lives of children and youth in our community!
In one way or another we’re all connected to the Y—whether it’s where you discovered a talent that became a lifelong passion, were encouraged by a mentor, or where you turn for support with a healthy lifestyle. There is no place quite like the Y. We are a vital part of the Alle-Kiski Valley Region; a welcoming place to learn new skills, connect with others, and access support in times of need. Our unique combination of services enriches the well-being of people of all ages and walks of life.
Funds raised through our Annual Support Campaign help keep the Y available for the kids, families, and Seniors in our communities who need us most. We count on the generosity of our members and the community to help people of all ages and from all walks of life be more healthy, confident, connected and secure. With your help, the Y will continue to be here to help strengthen our community. When you give to the Y, your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood! Make your gift today and help make a difference!
For a better you.
For a better community.
For a better us.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Kelli McIntyre via email or by phone 724.335.9191.
We could use people like you!
Across the United States, more than 500,000 business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods nationwide we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but to deliver positive, personal and social change.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure.
Volunteers of the Y
- Coach our sports teams and teach classes.
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals.
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees.
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community.
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier.
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and our community.
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Learn More About The Y
The Valley Points Family YMCA employs people in a variety of full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
We offer a great working environment and competitive pay. Depending upon your employment classification, a wide range of employee benefits are available. Positions can range from management and administration to programs, facilities and summer day camp.
Whether you’re a high school or college student, a retired member of the community, a parent or a current professional looking for a new opportunity, we have a position for you!