Welcome to the Valley Points Family YMCA
In one way or another, we're all connected to the Y. Whether it's where you discovered a talent that became a lifelong passion, were encouraged by a mentor, or where you turn for support with a healthy lifestyle.
At the Valley Points Family YMCA, we believe our programming lays the groundwork for healthy futures, builds a sense of community, and conveys the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Yes, children learn to swim, kids have somewhere to go after school and we teach about healthy lifestyles, but the Y is far more than that. The Y is a place where kids find direction, families come together and people rally to make a difference.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that people of all ages and from all walks of life have access to the essentials needed to be more healthy, confident, connected and secure.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE Y
08 January 2016
MY Y IS EVERY Y IN PENNSYLVANIA!
How it works: Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Y across Pennsylvania and enjoy free access!
VALLEY POINTS FAMILY YMCA RESTRICTIONS:
- Visiting members must provide a membership card and a valid photo ID. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult family member (who is also a member of a Y).
- Members from different YMCAs will not be allowed to bring a guest.
- Members visiting from other Ys can register in person at Member rates during the open registration period.
- Y Members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- The Valley Points Family YMCA reserves the right to restrict facility or program access.
- SilverSneakers and Silver and Fit do not qualify under the Reciprocity program, but SilverSneakers can still use other facilities by signing in as a guest in Healthways.
Click here for a list of Pennsylvania Ys participating in the reciprocity program.
Should you have any questions about reciprocity (or our AWAY program), please don't hesitate to call the Valley Points Family YMCA at 724.335.9191.