Welcome to the Valley Points Family YMCA
In one way or another, we're all connected to the Y. Whether it's where you discovered a talent that became a lifelong passion, were encouraged by a mentor, or where you turn for support with a healthy lifestyle.
At the Valley Points Family YMCA, we believe our programming lays the groundwork for healthy futures, builds a sense of community, and conveys the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Yes, children learn to swim, kids have somewhere to go after school and we teach about healthy lifestyles, but the Y is far more than that. The Y is a place where kids find direction, families come together and people rally to make a difference.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that people of all ages and from all walks of life have access to the essentials needed to be more healthy, confident, connected and secure.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE Y
The Valley Points Family YMCA has developed a Member Guide, which is designed to answer frequently
asked questions and to help our members become more involved in the Y. Contents include topics
such as Membership Information, our Y's Code of Conduct, Facility Usage Guidelines and more.
Download it or ask for a copy on your next visit to the Y.
• Membership card must be presented upon entry to the Y.
• Membership is non-transferrable and may be revoked for cause.
• Lost membership card replacement fee is $5.
• Membership dues are non-refundable.
• Members of the Y receive a discount on programs.
• Members can register one week prior to program participants.
• Young Adult and Adult members are entitled to bring a guest for a small guest fee.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact a Welcome Center Associate at either branch location!